Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pinwheel Polish- Jodie (Swatch + Review)

Hi guys! Today I have a swatch of Jodie by Pinwheel Polish. Jodie is part of Janna's Daria Collection.

 I'm wearing 2 coats of Jodie over 2 coats of Sinful Colors Candy Coated.

Jodie is described as having large lilac dots, matte grape and plum hexes, tiny purple and white hexes and matte grey dots in a clear base.

Jodie was easy to apply and dried really quickly in between coats. I only had to do a little bit of fishing for the matte grey dots. Other than that, I had no problem getting any of the glitter on my nails. All I do is turn the bottle upside down for about 5 minutes to let the glitters get redistributed throughout the polish and then application is super easy!

Jodie is available on Janna's online store HERE. You can also follow Janna on Instagram for updates on upcoming collections and discount codes HERE

♡,
Denisse

No comments:

Post a Comment