Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pinwheel Polish- Trent (Swatch + Review)

Hey ladies! Today I have a swatch of Trent by Pinwheel Polish. Trent is part of Janna's Daria Collection.

Trent is so unique! I love the way the green dots reflect in the light. I like the way it looks over a silver base but next time I'll try black. I think it'll bring out the matte grey hexes more.

I'm wearing 2 coats of Trent over 2 coats of a silver polish. 

Trent is described as a silver polish filled with large and small black circles, vivid green dots, small green glitters, gunmetal hexes and matte grey hexes. 

This polish was really easy to apply and I had to do no fishing. All I do is flip the bottle upside down for about 5 mins to get the larger glitter to the top. It also dried quickly in between coats which made it easy to apply. 

Trent is still available in Janna's online store HERE. You can also follow Janna on Instagram for updates on upcoming collections and discount codes HERE

♡,
Denisse

No comments:

Post a Comment