Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Born Pretty Store review + discount code

Hi ladies! Recently, I was sent a couple items from Born Pretty Store to review, the first being these 1mm-2mm round glitters (item #15085 on their website). 
I decided to do some simple but cute glitter placement changing between the two different sizes of glitter.

The glitter was extremely easy to use because it is thin so it lays flat on the nail. I had no problem with any of the glitter trying to stick up off my nail or it snagging on anything. 

The glitter comes in this little clear acrylic pot with a screw off top. 

Here I've included a few macro shots of the glitter in the pot and on the nail.
Overall, I'm very happy with this product and customer service was fantastic! If I had any questions or concerns I would email them and get a response the same day.

Born Pretty Store kindly provided me a discount code for you all to use for 10% off your purchase: CTZX31.

You can check out Born Pretty Store HERE and find this exact item HERE.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
♡,
Denisse

No comments:

Post a Comment