Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

3 Concept Eyes polish + water decals (Swatch + Review)

Hello ladies!

Today I have a review of a couple items that I was sent from Born Pretty Store. In this post I'll be swatching & reviewing a nail polish from the brand 3 Concept Eyes and also using some water decals.

3 Concept Eyes nail polish (item #15879)
When I saw this polish on the website, I knew it had to be mine! From the pictures on the website, it looked like a dupe of Wet n Wild's Teal Slowly and See. 

(Picture credit to Born pretty store's online store.)
In real life, it's probably a shade or two darker than TSAS but I was not disappointed with the color! It is absolutely stunning. The formula was a little thick but nothing too hard to work with. Oh and did I mention that this polish is a one coater?! 
The name of this particular shade is CE#008
I used one coat of CE#008 and topcoat.

You can check out this item right HERE

Water decals (item #15335)
This is my first time ever using water decals and I am so impressed! They were extremely easy to use and look so cute!
These look exactly the same in person as they do online. I chose the design XF1036. 
They lay completely flat on the nail so it doesn't snag on anything. They kind of remind me of temporary tattoos but for the nail. I thought I was going to have a hard time applying these but I was so wrong! It took me about 15 seconds to get these on and top coated.

You can check out this item right HERE

Born Pretty Store kindly provided me a discount code for you all to use for 10% off your purchase: CTZX31.

I hope you're all having a great weekend
♡,
Denisse

No comments:

Post a Comment