Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bundle Monster Downtown Collection- Review

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything and I'm sorry for that. I'm really trying to get in to blogging more. Anyway, today I come to you with a review of Bundle Monster's Downtown Collection!

Bristol is a deep maroon creme that was opaque in 2 coats. The formula was extremely nice and easy to work with. I had no issues with this staining my nails or the skin around my nails.

I used 2 coats of Bristol over 1 coat of Chrome my Nail by Bonita to create a ruffian mani. I also added a little bit of lace with black acrylic paint.

Crowley is a deep purple creme that was opaque in 1 coat. This picture does not do this polish justice! In real life, Crowley leans a lot more red than blue. The formula was perfection, not too thick even though it's a one coater. I had no staining issues with this one either.

I used 1 coat of Crowley and did some glitter placement with Diamond Drops by Color Club. 

Eaton is a dusty teal creme that was opaque in 2 coats. The formula was amazing and I had no staining issues with this one.

I used 2 coats of Eaton with 1 coat of High Fashion by Milani and black acrylic paint for the tip design.

Harlow is a deep blue creme that was opaque in 1 coat. The formula was obviously amazing. It was the perfect consistency for being a one coat polish. I had no staining issues.

I used 1 coat of Harlow and did an argyle pattern with acrylic paint.

Oxford is a nice coffee brown creme that was opaque in 2 coats. The formula on this one was a little bit thinner than the rest but it was still easy to work with. I would just say to make sure you don't have too much product on your brush or you might run the risk of overflowing your cuticles. 

I used 2 coats of Oxford, studs by Sally Hansen, and black acrylic paint for the accent nail.

Redhill is a dark burgundy shimmer with flashes of red that was opaque in 1 coat. The formula was just phenomenal on this one. I was expecting for this one to be a 2 coater so I was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, I did experience a little bit of staining on my nails after wearing this for about a day. It's very minor but noticable if you look close enough. 


I used 1 coat of Redhill to create a half moon and then lined it with silver glitter.

This is the first time I've ever used any Bundle Monster products and I'm very impressed. I've also read that they stamp very well too! I'll hopefully be testing them out for stamping very soon! The Downtown Collection is available on their website now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment